Today on That Sex Chick:
- Giving yourself permission to acknowledge when things go wrong
- Understanding how to bounce back quickly from setbacks
- Evaluating your relationships and phase of life
- Personal responsibility & radical self-awareness
- Developing the ability to handle difficult emotions
In this episode, Neeta Bhushan joins Alexa to discuss her new book “That Sucked, Now What?” which offers a practical five-stage framework to embrace the possibilities in chaos, overcome setbacks with grace, and fly forward every time. They discuss toxic positivity, personal responsibility, radical self-awareness, emotional capacity, and embodiment practices to cultivate resilience and bounce back from difficult situations.
Connect with Neeta:
- Website: neetabhushan.com
- Instagram: @neetabhushan
- Book: That Sucked, Now What?
- Podcast: The Brave Table
This show is sponsored by: