Today on That Sex Chick:
- Amy’s self-discovery along her journey: music, marriage, parenthood
- How Amy prioritizes her self-worth and self-love
- Feminine empowerment & healing through community
- How self-trust allows you to show up fully in relationships
- Sexual exploration as Amy approaches 50
- Choosing to process instead of bypass your experience
Host of The Amy Edwards Show and solo rock ‘n’ roll musician, Amy Edwards, is showing us how she dives deep into self-love, sexual exploration, and being her best self as she approaches 50. You can’t help but feel inspired as she shares the realness of her experience with music, divorce, partnership, and parenthood —learning to magnify her voice and sink deep into self-trust. This is a beautiful and fun conversation on trusting that where you are is necessary to where you’re going.
This show is sponsored by:
- Everyday Dose | Go to everydaydose.com and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 65% off your first order!
- Cured Nutrition | Visit https://bit.ly/3oshTK1 to check out CBD for your pets and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 10% off!
- Instagram: @realamyedwards
- Website: amyedwards.com
- Podcast: The Amy Edwards Show
- Listen: “That Sex Chick,” on How to use Sexual Development to Bring About Personal Development
Connect with Alexa:
- Instagram: @thatsexchick
- Website: thatsexchick.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free resources: thatsexchick.com/resources
- Facebook Group: That Sex Group
Click here to submit your review for That Sex Chick, and you’ll get access to “Uncover Your Inner Kink,” a guided meditation and more, created by Alexa!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions