Today on That Sex Chick:
- Women’s health: how to know what’s best for you
- When ‘self-care’ is bullsh*t
- Key ingredients for a better sex life
- Aging is sexy: how to reframe your view of getting older
- Healing a sexless marriage
- Using past shame, regret, & guilt to create boundaries
As a board-certified OB/GYN and a leading voice in women’s health, Dr. Heather Bartos helps women get to the root cause of their health issues and empowers them to develop a relationship with their bodies and intuition. Today, she joins Bryn to unpack how to individualize your self-care practice to what you need by getting in touch with your unique design. Dr. Heather shares how she and her husband healed their sexless marriage, and shares a fun game to do with your ladies to feel sexy about aging!
This show is sponsored by:
- Everyday Dose | Go to everydaydose.com and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 65% off your first order!
- Cured Nutrition | Visit https://bit.ly/3oshTK1 to check out CBD for your pets and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 10% off!
Follow Dr. Heather:
- Instagram: @drheatherbartos
- Podcast: The ME Spot
Connect with Alexa:
- Instagram: @thatsexchick
- Website: thatsexchick.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free resources: thatsexchick.com/resources
- Facebook Group: Sex & Love Co. Community
Click here to submit your review for That Sex Chick, and you’ll get access to “Uncover Your Inner Kink,” a guided meditation and more, created by Alexa!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions