Today on That Sex Chick:
- Why Rachel pivoted from being a therapist to coach
- Pros, cons, & differences of sex therapy and coaching
- Sex therapy vs. coaching business models
- How coaching allows you to be your authentic self
- Why the therapy model is constricting
- When to work with a therapist vs. coach & choosing the best fit
Rachel Maine is a former therapist turned sex and relationship coach! Today, Rachel unravels why she chose to pivot careers and the differences between the two models, including the business aspects and working with clients. Rachel also shares why someone would choose to work with a coach versus therapist, and what elements to consider when finding your perfect fit.
This show is sponsored by:
- Everyday Dose | Go to everydaydose.com and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 65% off your first order!
- Cured Nutrition | Visit https://bit.ly/3oshTK1 to check out CBD for your pets and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 10% off!
Connect with Rachel:
- Instagram: @the_rachel_maine
Connect with Alexa:
- Instagram: @thatsexchick
- Website: thatsexchick.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free resources: thatsexchick.com/resources
- Facebook Group: Sex & Love Co. Community
Click here to submit your review for That Sex Chick, and you’ll get access to “Uncover Your Inner Kink,” a guided meditation and more, created by Alexa!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions