Today on That Sex Chick:
- Taylor’s spiritual awakening: turning her mess into her message
- Healing trauma, father wounds, & repressed emotions
- Discovering safety & power in your dark feminine
- How to invite your partner into BDSM and kink
- Recognizing when you’re parenting vs. partnering
Today we’re talking about men’s sexuality and ways to overcome sexual challenges with Intimacy and Relationship Coach, Caitlin Victorious. Caitlin specializes as a sex coach for men, helping them reclaim their sexuality, have deeply fulfilling relationships, and have the best sex. She unpacks why erectile dysfunction is increasing in young men, where performance anxiety stems from, and how women can help men get back to the wisdom of their bodies.
This show is sponsored by:
- Everyday Dose | Go to everydaydose.com and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 65% off your first order!
- Cured Nutrition | Visit https://bit.ly/3oshTK1 to check out CBD for your pets and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 10% off!
- IG: @iamtaylorsimpson
- Referenced book: The Power of Now
Connect with Alexa:
- Instagram: @thatsexchick
- Website: thatsexchick.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Free resources: thatsexchick.com/resources
- Facebook Group: That Sex Group
Click here to submit your review for That Sex Chick, and you’ll get access to “Uncover Your Inner Kink,” a guided meditation and more, created by Alexa!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions