Today on That Sex Chick:
- Combining somatics and sex
- Ways to work with & heal your trauma in relationships
- Unlearning parental patterns & healing childhood wounds
- How to practice nervous system regulation to feel safe
- What it looks like to choose love over ego
Anat Peri, the founder of Training Camp For The Soul, combines somatic healing with inner child reparenting to help individuals embody the life of their dreams, heal traumas, and master emotions. Today, she joins Bryn for a conversation on ways you can work with your trauma in relationships, and how change is possible when you access it through the body. She shares steps to create safety in your body, how to do this work with another being, and what it looks like to ‘rise in love’ in relationships.
This show is sponsored by:
- Everyday Dose | Go to everydaydose.com and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 65% off your first order!
- Cured Nutrition | Visit https://bit.ly/3oshTK1 to check out CBD for your pets and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 10% off!
- Instagram: @anat.peri
- Website: trainingcampforthesoul.com
- Recommended book: The 5 Personality Patterns
Connect with Alexa:
- Instagram: @thatsexchick
- Website: thatsexchick.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Free resources: thatsexchick.com/resources
- Facebook Group: That Sex Group
Click here to submit your review for That Sex Chick, and you’ll get access to “Uncover Your Inner Kink,” a guided meditation and more, created by Alexa!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions