Today on That Sex Chick:
- Getting more from life & going on the self-growth journey as a team
- How women are the barometers that an uplevel is needed
- Small, DIY ways to begin doing “the work”
- Giving your partner time to fully meet you in growth
- Sexual development: Fears Alexa faced with Jordan
- Ways to encourage your partner in their growth
Alexa and Jordan are back on the mic to unpack what it means to do “the work” as a couple, including personal and sexual development. The path of growth looks different for everyone, and tension can arise when couples are not aligned on this path. Lex and Jordan share their own experience with navigating these waters, sharing ways to encourage your partner in their expansion and why you shouldn’t just “throw the towel in” when you feel they aren’t meeting you in your growth.
This show is sponsored by:
- Everyday Dose | Go to everydaydose.com and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 65% off your first order!
- Cured Nutrition | Visit https://bit.ly/3oshTK1 to check out CBD for your pets and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 10% off!
Connect with Jordan:
- Instagram: @conscious.bro
- Referenced book: Sex at Dawn
Connect with Alexa:
- Instagram: @thatsexchick
- Website: thatsexchick.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Free resources: thatsexchick.com/resources
- Facebook Group: Sex & Love Co. Community
Click here to submit your review for That Sex Chick, and you’ll get access to “Uncover Your Inner Kink,” a guided meditation and more, created by Alexa!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions