Today on That Sex Chick:
- Why The Funny Dom chooses to be anonymous
- Daddy Dom: blending caregiving with sadism
- Different archetypes TFD plays with
- D/s scene planning, presence, & mindset
- Introducing kink conversations to your partner
- Ways to incorporate intentional aftercare
- Play-by-play of a D/s scene with squirting
Kinky meme creator and kink advocate, The Funny Dom, joins Alexa to talk about being a Sadistic Daddy Dom, D/s scene planning, and aftercare! TFD shares why he chooses to be anonymous, with Alexa unpacking her initial conflict with having an anonymous guest. They get deep into how exploring various kink archetypes helps you become more of who you truly are on a more actualized level. And to wrap up, TFD paints a picture of one of his favorite, juicy D/s scenes for you to take notes on!
This show is sponsored by:
- Everyday Dose | Go to everydaydose.com and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 65% off your first order!
- Cured Nutrition | Visit https://bit.ly/3oshTK1 to check out CBD for your pets and use the code THATSEXCHICK for 10% off!
Follow The Funny Dom:
- Instagram: @thefunnydomreturns
- Patreon: The Funny Dom
Connect with Alexa:
- Instagram: @thatsexchick
- Website: thatsexchick.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free resources: thatsexchick.com/resources
- Facebook Group: Sex & Love Co. Community
Click here to submit your review for That Sex Chick, and you’ll get access to “Uncover Your Inner Kink,” a guided meditation and more, created by Alexa!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions